• Sturdy steel construction • Clamp size: 25.4mm • Width: 610mm • Rise: 0mm • Back sweep: 6 degrees
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
Dimension Swept-back riser bars. For comfort or casual riding in a more upright position with less reach. - Comfort oriented bar - Not intended for DH riding - Bar Clamp Diameter: 25.4mm - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2 - Material: Aluminum
Heavy-duty steel construction.
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
Chrome plated long-horn style design.