• Rubber rim strips sold in bundles of 50
$14.95 - $79.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - Tubeless ready design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valve stems, and tires (all sold separately) - Welded seam - Presta valve - 28 spoke holes - Aluminum
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
• Size: 26x4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,061 grams
Performance hoops purpose-built for kids! SPANK Industries’ SPOON 28 rims are the perfect solution to upgrade your kid’s MTB. Manufactured from light yet durable 6-series alloy, the SPOON 28 rim is a safe, strong, performance-enhancing hoop, with a moderate width that accepts most 20-inch tires. Unlike the majority of 20-inch rims on the market, SPOON 28 rims were designed specifically for junior shredders on 20-inch mountain bikes. Key Technologies: Bead Nip Tubeless: Not recommended ERD (mm++): 382 ETRTO (mm): 406x23 Discipline: Kids
Designed with input from Stan's Enduro World Series teams, the new Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimized for maximum stability with 2.25-inch to 2.5-inch tires, Stan's expanded the internal width out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. The 27.5-inch Arch MK3 weighs only 425g. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims. - The perfect balance of strength and weight - 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tires - Same light weight as the Arch EX - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling - Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for Trail tires
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Pinned joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 559 - Width ID: 84 - Width OD: 90 - Profile: 14 - Wall: Sgl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 750g - ERD: 549 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
My Other Brother Darryl is a single-wall constructed, 80mm wide rim. 80mm wide rims give you a bigger footprint than that of narrower rims, which means more floatation and more traction. To initiate tubeless sequence, you just need a no-stretch rim strip and bead-to-bead tubeless rim tape. My Other Brother Darryl comes with either a 32 hole, symmetric wheel lacing spoke hole pattern or the tried and true 64 dual spoke hole pattern that allows for symmetric or offset wheelbuilds. It's got plenty of cutouts to keep the weight down and help your tires float through the squishiest of terrain. - Wheel Size: 26 - Hub Compatibility: 32h - ETRTO*: 559mm - Weight: 710g (Symmetric) 740g (Dual) - Color: Black or polished silver *Tire bead seat diameter.
When traction is king, go wide! SPANK Industries has been an innovator in wide rim design for over a decade, and the OOZY Trail 345 Rim is the culmination of these efforts. Boasting a 30mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 345’s design optimizes performance with the widest range of tire shapes and sizes on the market. This wider internal width improves tire spread, effectively increasing traction, without squaring tire profiles excessively, which can lead to reduced maneuverability and cornering traction. The OOZY Trail 345 Rim combines the strength of Dynamal alloy, the stiffness of Spank’s patented Oohbah reverse-well profile, and the enhanced tubeless performance of Bead Bite anti-burp rims hooks into a lightweight, trail-tuned package. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±520 (27.5") / ±540 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 30 / 34.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos - ERD (mm++): 554 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 584x30 (27.5") / 622x30 (29") - All Technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Discipline: trail
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • ISO: 559 • Double Wall Construction • Non-machined Side Wall • Color: Black • Drill: 36 • Weight: 1,579 grams • Width: 100mm • Rim depth: 29.5mm
The Ribcage has been one of the only rims to have true design breakthroughs in the last few years, since its introduction the competition has scrambled to catch up but still remain a poor copy, so if it doesnt say G-Sport on the rim, don't expect it to perform like a G-Sport rim. The Ribcage is a light weight rim that can take anything you throw at it. With the ribcage the spoke holes are re-enforced with patented ribs that support the sides of each spoke nipple and eliminate the possibility of nipple pull through under even the highest loads. The rim also features cross-over-spoke lacing, where each spoke goes from one side of the hub to the opposite side of the rim for an increased angle and therefore increased lateral strength. The outer walls are extra thick to protect against case dents, while the other walls are extra thin to keep it light. The entire design revolves around the use of a proprietary high strength aluminum alloy made specially for us in an on-site foundry . At 500 grams, the strength to weight ratio of the Ribcage cannot be matched. The 36mm width and 18mm height are also major factors in the design, spreading out the impacts and maximizing resistance to pinch puncturing. GSport offers rims in HARD anodized finishes rather than the decorative anodizing used by most companies. All of these advantages create the premier rim, but do effect the cost. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 and 48 - Weight (Hard Anodised): 500g /17.6oz - Weight (Chrome Plate): 540g / 19oz - Width: 36mm ERD: 389
- Size : 700c - Model : Race - Holes : 24 - ERD : 596mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Rear - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 465g
Finally, an ultra-wide alloy rim with trail weight and true all mountain strength! Spank Industries' OOZY Trail 395+ rims were designed to optimize the performance of both plus-size and modern high-volume tires. The OOZY Trail 395+ rim's 35mm internal width is the perfect solution for riders seeking an ultra-wide aggressive trail rim model that doesn't tip the scales. Combining SPANK's proprietary Dynamal alloy, patented Oohbah profile, and Bead Bite tubeless rim hooks, The OOZY Trail395+ offers the perfect blend of strength and stiffness with unparalleled tubeless performance. You don't have to go fat to go ultra-wide with the OOZY Trail 395+ rim. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±560 (27.5") / ±590 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 35 / 39.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos - ERD (mm++): 554 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 584x35 (27.5") / 622x35 (29") - All Technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Discipline: trail
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 60mm • Depth: 24.5
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Jackalope wheels - 32 spoke holes - Presta valve - Aluminum
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - Tubeless ready design - Optimized with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valve stems, and tires (all sold separately) - Welded seam - Presta valve - Aluminum
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
$115.00 - $135.00
Surly's 50mm wide Rabbit Hole Rim lets you build a wheel that accepts a tire with a large footprint for outstanding control, and traction. This anodized-aluminum hoop has 64 spoke holes and can be built centered or offset. Also, material has been removed everywhere possible (without affecting strength) to keep the rim as light as possible for quick acceleration.
After a red nose, one of the most identifiable traits of a clown is his footwear. They're huge. So are Surly's Clown Shoe rims. At 100mm wide they greatly increase the tire footprint and give you more stability and float in loose terrain. The material between the spokes is drilled out to reduce weight and 64 spoke holes let you build them up centered or offset.
Whisky's 80w rims offer 27.5inch fatbike users a light weight, easily tubeless platform. They help maximize the inherent rollover and longer contact patch 27.5-inch fat tires offer, while combating the weight penalty a larger diameter alloy rim can exhibit. True to form as their other rims, Whisky's TBLS beads offer secure tire performance at low pressures.
Whisky's No.9 100w rim has a 94.5mm inner width to maximize the footprint of fat tires up to 5.05-inches wide. Its double-wall construction makes it a unique, one-of-a-kind carbon fat rim. It supports the structure of the tire’s sidewall for a stable, traction-laden ride while simultaneously improving your float on snow and sand. If you’re looking for the best in winter traction, the No.9 100w has you covered.
Whisky Parts Co. is at it again—pushing the category forward with the carbon No. 9 Rim. Far from just another wide, lightweight rim offering flotation and stability, No.9 sets the new standard for durability and tubeless reliability with hookless sidewalls and Whisky's new TBLS bead profile. These design features create a stronger and stiffer sidewall with more impact resistance, while making tubeless set-up simple. The proprietary shape and layup result is torsionally stiffer than single wall carbon offerings. These will have you rolling for years to come. - Engineered for disc brake only - Matte unidirectional carbon finish - 6k internal carbon fiber weave at spoke bed - Designed to be used with spoke washers - 30psi max tire pressure - Max tire is 3.8" - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Trail riders, fatbike racers, and ultra-endurance athletes looking to add a refined, lightweight, tubeless wheelset to their fat bikes need look no further than Whisky's No.9 70w rim. While it’s optimized for use with 3.8–4.6-inch tires, it’s compatible with tires up to 5.05-inches wide. It utilizes a double-wall construction to ensure a sturdy, stout rim profile that maximizes cornering stability. With an inner width of 65mm, fat tires mimic the look and feel of traditional mountain bike tires when mounted to the 70w. That combo offers unmatched trail-attacking traction with a confidence-boosting wide footprint, making it one of the most versatile fat rims on the market.
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race XXX Lite wheels - Aluminum - 29-inch - 28 spoke holes
- Size : 700c - Model : Aura 5 TLR - Holes : 18 / - ERD : 596mm - Color : Nude - Finish : Nude - Type : Clincher - Valve : Presta - Rim : Symmetric (front) / Asymmetric (rear) - Weight : 540g
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Pro Carbon - Holes : 28 - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 400g
Original equipment Bontrager Camino rims. - Size : 26" - Model : Camino - Holes : 32 - ERD : 540mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Clincher - Valve : Schrader - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Symmetric - Weight : 490g
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Elite - Holes : 28 - ERD : 535mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 470g
$119.99 - $139.99
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race X Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
Page 1 of 4 Next page